Honestly worship and the community belong to all of us. I do not always know what that means for particular people at particular times, but maybe part of the point is to think
You too can enjoy the fruits of this Western Friend conference call I really liked both the queries Mary created and the ways different people framed what happens or how they
interpret what happens in worship. Does anything rise for you from any
of this? Are there any ideas you might like to know more about?
A dozen Friends from Pacific, North Pacific and Intermountain met online yesterday evening for a deep conversation on:
Strengthening Vocal Ministry
for Meeting for Worship
- Find downloadable notes from the meeting here.
- Find a video-recording of the meeting here.
(The main substance of the conversation begins at time-stamp 0:14:00)
- Find a downloadable collection of quotations about expectant waiting worship and vocal ministry here.
You can join Western Friend online for real-time
Lunch-hour Meeting for Worship every Thursday.
- 11:30 AM Pacific / 12:30 PM Mountain
- 60 minutes
- Arrive when you can. Depart when you must.
- In the “Family Room” of
Western Friend Connect
(See description below.)