Friday, March 26, 2021

Fourth Saturday Worship 3/27/2021

 Hello Friends,


Fourth Saturday Worship continues. My practice of getting the invitations out unpardonably late also continues. I hope that spring is bringing new light as well as continued COVID vigilance. I would love to see the faces of anyone interested in attending. I will start the meeting early at 2 pm Pacific time in response to comments i have received.


As usual unprogrammed worship for about an hour followed by worship

sharing and social time.


RantWoman's capacity to inflame the internet--or to amplify other important content continues.


DRW Statement about offensive language in the WA State Senate


FWCC Section of the Americas Interest Group


Themes on my mind: what rises for Friends from either of these blog posts?


I checked the library website for what they call Road to Reopening. The short answer: not yet

Seattle Public Library COVID services


I have not adjusted the time this month. I heard one suggestion to meet at 2 pm rather than 3:30 and would appreciate feedback about that idea.


Our April worship time falls during Quarterly meeting. Expect further thoughts in the announcement for next month.


Zoom link Below

in Light and faithfulness.

RantWoman

Join Zoom Meeting Fourth Saturday Worship


No comments:

Post a Comment