Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sorry News Sorry happening

Sorry is all over the news these days. Close to the RantWoman message manglement service:

1. I'm sorry (but I cannot apologize for things I cannot help like bieing blind or being sensitized to ...) / I am sorry that is happening  > has happened to you. RantWoman is hearing the latter with appreciation, but that alone is insufficient. Please hold problem in the Light for now.

2. RantWoman read something in email very sloppily and misstated an issue. RantWoman found it very easy to apologize partly because she had the offending email right in front of her without having to dig it out of email archives with screen reader. RantWoman supposes here it would also be topical to go off at great lenghth about all the ocular and software / computer interface issues that impede reading comprehension.  RantWoman is meditating about that point, some need to meet in person issues, and RantWoman being true to her Light when the problem is not ONLY sloppy reading. Hold that point in the Light.

3. I'm sorry and excuse me. The equivalents in Russian are confusing because the concepts slice and add up differently. Example from RantWoman's experience decades ago: the street currency exchange, cough, entrepreneurs who would approach foreigners with "I'm sorry. Do you want to shange dollars into rubbles?" (Thought bubbles: as soon as I stop laughing we can talk; RANTWOMAN save the #trumpRussia #followthemoney meditations for another thread PLEASE...)

No comments:

Post a Comment