Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Meditations with Hanukkah--but no bunelos--woven in

Happy Hanukkah to those around RantWOman who celebrate

RantWoman is weaving Hanukkah thoughts among her holiday rambles. RantWoman also promised a binge blog effort of gifts and resources. Here are a couple itemsfrom the Facebook Friends Spiritaul Accountabilty page, listed here for possible ease of locating them again and also as a plug for the Facebook group.



Copyrighted Image Thank you Copyright holder
A green tree menorah with red candles.
How Christmasy is that?
"This (thinking of the woes of the year) led us to wonder: how can we stay resilient enough to make it through the next year? Through the next three years?
If you’re rallying yourself and your spirit for 2018, here are 7 questions to help you build resilience:
  1. What gift or contribution do I bring to the spaces I impact and the work ahead of me?
  2. What are 1-3 things I want to let go of to help me stay resilient?
  3. What places within me or in my life are asking for growth?
  4. What have I let go of that I want to bring back into my life?
  5. What am I not being honest with myself about?
  6. What helps me bounce back when my spirit feels drained?
  7. What boundaries do I need to set for myself or with others for my self-care and resilience?
7 Questions to help you build resilience in 2018


And furthermore:
As if from The Lord of the Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment