#SCsen #DarlineGraham #SeanHannity
If RantWoman were a slightly more responsible commentator, she would go look for the entire interview clipped here. RantWoman is pointedly not offering some observations related to the comments below.
Instead, RantWoman offers the rant she posted in the comments.
Y'all aren't following enough #SCsen social media.
Ralph Norman set an example for #GOP candidates everywhere. He lost the runoff to Darline. He said "I don't like it but I accept it."
A whole bunch of #GOP voters don't like Darline for a bunch of different reasons. Some of them plan to write in Ralph Norman. Some will vote Democrat.
Among Darline's "sins:"
--as Commissioner of the SC Commission for the Blind she, HORRORS, had a strong #DEI program
--She once gave money to Lisa Murkowski
--She supported an SC legislator taking a pro-choice position.
--Her travel budget for the year after the pandemic lockdowns ended was about 10x the previous year when NOBODY was travelling either for trainings to maintain certifications or to serve agency clients.
As a social services professional and head of a state agency, she certainly would have worked closely with the governor. To me that makes the leap to appointing her to fill Lindsay's seat justifiable but I don't live in SC
I get that Darline does not know much about foreign policy. As screwed up as US foreign policy is right now, someone willing to engage about fresh ideas could be really valuable.
But I don't live in SC and I can't tell how hot the supposed hot buttons really are.
***********
RantWoman notes to herself:
--There will be a debate. What questions would RantWoman ask
--SC has a lot of both active duty military and vets. Neither candidate is talking about the war but what strands of discontent are there?
Stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment