Sunday, August 15, 2021

Compline Masked

 RantWoman penned the following comment as email in connection with a discussion in Meeting for Worship for Business:


"Apropos the discussion today in Meeting for Business of Singing, sometimes I pay attention to the 9:30 Compline service on Sunday evenings at St Marks Cathedral. Sometimes the words remind me why I am a Quaker. Sometimes I just sink into the music and don't worry too much about the words.


Anyway tonight I am watching the livestream. Everyone is masked. They are not 6 ft apart. They are indoors. I assume everyone must be vaccinated.


Something to consider.

Compline on the Feast of St Mary the Virgin | August 15, 2021 | Saint Mark's, Seattle from Saint Mark's Cathedral Seattle on Vimeo.


In Light and Faithfulness


RantWoman


No comments:

Post a Comment