Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Rabbi Hillel; Twitter; Courage, Wisdom

Sometimes what looks like the closest thing to Divine Guidance that RantWoman will detect can also be summarized as there is no such thing as coincidence.

Here are moments from vocal ministry, Twittter,  and a current favorite summoned from a currently popular post on this blog.

Rabbie Heillel: If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, then what am I? If not now, when?


Heading to Wichita on my way to Executive committee meeting this week. Please pray for courage and wisdom in equal measure for all of us.

OK, OK, FWCC events usually get by without pipe organs and the scratchy audio is to RantWoman's ear less than preferable, but Friends get the idea?

idea?

idea?Yeah, RantWoman and stop pretending you don't need the courage and wisdom prayers closer to home also.

In Light and Faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment