#SCsen #SCpol #DarlineGraham
Darline Graham has decades of professional experience as head of a state agency. She is probably good friends with the governor, She did not know why Taiwan is important in a debate but SHE CAN LEARN.
The President is an old guy who needs a friend. Unfortunately, sometimes it falls to friends to tell someone that what they are doing is no working. Is it too much to hope Darline might be that friend? LOTS of cringeworthy moments during the runoff so I am not making bets.
I have a ridiculous sexist bias though: The news is all Epstein, Epstein, Epstein #GOP pedophiles and pedophile enablers. I think it would be great to have two women going head to head in November. Darline is trying to say things that make me cringe for example about immigration. And I am not excited by her Dem. Opponent claiming that decades of professional work in state government is no qualifiations.
Finally, for everyone in SC who says people out of state should stay the hell out, two points:
Because of Darline's professional background she is known by people in similar roles from other states.
Also, the people of SC like the people of other states have much to gain from electing a Congress that can work for the US people, not jut get mad and go home when things get hard.
Could Darline pull any of that off? Who knows? I am just tired of everyone in the media dissing her background.

No comments:
Post a Comment