Friday, March 16, 2018

Open Submission to that of God in everyone?

Wisdom from the Association of Bad Friends group on Facebook. Pick a search string and Find it your own self to locate the original author.

Son of a biscuit... not even 24 hours after I posted my judging, my own Meeting judges me back in the minutes for Meeting with Attention to Business

"*Is our behavior therein that of open submission to God
in silent communion?* For many this is a touchstone query. Some ask whether they are acting in ”open submission to God” when discerning whether to share a piece of spoken ministry during meeting for worship.


We find not all messages we consider rise to this standard. For others open submission to God means open submission to that of God in everyone present"

Awright, awright, awright... at least give me credit for being silent about my lack of submission?

No comments:

Post a Comment